Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

ROSEGAL AND GLOBAL SHOPPING FESTIVAL

Hello my loves! It has been a while since the last time I have written about Rosegal, but now there is a great reason to write about this online shop! And that reason is GLOBAL SHOPPING FESTIVAL! This event lasts from 10th of November to 13th of November! In that period of time you can expect some huge discounts and you don't even have to wait for Black Friday to get them! Have you shopped on Rosegal before? If not, go ahead! Their prices are really reasonable. You could also check out some of their pieces which I featured in some of my previous posts!

Participate this Rosegal Crazy Shopping Day and use coupon RGBF1 in order to get 25% off!

I haven't visited Rosegal website for a while and now when I did that I can see that they leveled up their game! There are so many more products to see there! Truth to tell I was particularly interested outwear. I would love to try out the famous aviator jacket ( I never owned that piece in my closet-shame, I know) and on Rosegal I found one really attractive model. Also, there are so many coats. But pay attention to their sizes. I usually size up a bit in order to get suitable size. Here are some of the items I really liked:

         
                                                                                   










What do you think about my choice? Would you check out Rosegal online shop? If you do that feel free to tell me you experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment