Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

WHITE TUNIC

Hi guys! This time I decided to show you a white tunic with bell sleeves I got from Rosegal. I combined it with  Zara leather skirt which I literally don't take off. I think it will be the same with this tunic. In general I like comfortable things, and this one, besides that, has good light material. 

Zdravo svima! Ovaj put sam odlučila da vam pokažem belu tuniku sa zvonastim rukavima sa Rosegal-a. Ukombinovla sam je sa Zara kožnom suknjom koju bukvalno ne skidam. Mislim da će isto biti i sa ovom tunikom. Generalno, volim udobne stvari, a pored toga  ova tunika je od dobrog laganog materijala.











4 comments:

  1. Mnogo mi se sviđa torba, uz sve se uklapa! :D

    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Ja je obozavam, nimalo se ne kajem sto sam je kupila :D

      Delete