Pages

Thursday 28 December 2017

HOW TO STYLE SWEATER DRESS

Hello my loves! This time I wanted to write to you about one trend that seems to be really popular during this season. As you can conclude based on the title of this blogpost, I am talking about sweater dress. From my point of view, the best way to make a sweater dress a bit more interesting is to style it with belt. And if you decide to wear it that way, be careful when you choose you dress. It is important that it is a light material that will “accidentally” fall over your belt. There are variety of models you can choose. My favourite is definitely turtleneck sweater dress. I found one that seems really interesting and I bumped in to it on website Zaful. There are two colours of this model, but I prefer lighter one ( the one you can see down below ). I have to mention that if you want to check this one out, you have Christmas Sales2017 on this website and you can find some really afordable Christmas deals. Also on Christmas 2017, Zaful ofers some items other than this one, that seem to be really good catch. So, go ahead and check it out.

                                           



1 comment:

  1. Džemper haljine su sjajne, moram da nabavim jednu pod hitno! :D


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete