Pages

Sunday 4 February 2018

TWEED BLAZER


Hello my loves! You all know about my ( well, I can say now ) obsession with blazers. Lately I’ve been seeing one tweed blazer with beautiful pearl buttons and I decided that it has to be mine. I saw different variations – for example there was one with blue pattern, but the one I found seems so much better. It has a variety of colours on it, but somehow it doesn’t seem like too much. And I found this tweed blazer on webiste called Zaful. I already wore it two times, and I came to a conclusion that it goes perfectly with black and white, or the way I’m wearing it on the photos- with all black. I like it because I don’t have to think a lot about my outfit and combine endlessly – I just need to put it on top of the monochrome outfit and I am done! It can be worn as a blazer, but considering the Spring is getting closer, I plan to wear it as a light coat. I think that is one very trendy piece which can be combined easily and I don’t always “agree”with trends or so to tell follow trends, but this one was an absolute must for me. What do you think?
          
                                    





1 comment:

  1. Blejzer je prelep, rado bih ga i sama nosila! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete