Pages

Monday 16 April 2018

NEW PAIR OF SHOES

Hello my loves! This time I am writting to you with a specific reason. A couple of days ago I recived a gift from store called Bratscher Custom Shoes. It's a pair of leather custom shoses and what I really liked is that I picked out how I want them to be. Kind people from Bratscher made them that way and I recieved them few days ago. Down below you can see how they look. If you want to se Bratscher Facebook page click HERE and if you want to see their Instagram page click HERE.



                                       


Zdravo svima! Ovaj put vam pisem sa posebnim razlogom. Pre par dana sam dobila poklon od brenda Bratscher Custom Shoes. Radi se o paru koznih cipela i ono sto mi se stvarno dopalo je da sam izabrala kakve zelim da budu. Ljubazni ljudi iz Bratscher-a u ih napravili bas onakvim kakve zelim i dobila sam ih pre par dana. Ispod mozete videti kako izgledaju. Ukoliko zelite da posetite Bratscher Facebook stranicu kliknite OVDE, a ukoliko zelite da vidite njihovu Instagram stranicu kliknite OVDE.








1 comment: