Pages

Sunday 4 October 2020

NOT JUST A T-SHIRT

 Hello my loves! We all know that casual white T-shirt is a must in every  girls' closet but this post isn't dedicated to a simple white T-shirt. Considering that you read this you are probably a fashion freak so you all know the current fashion trends. One of them are shoulder pads. Do you love that trend or do you hate it? From my point of view it is a trend that I happily decided to try out. This shirt is from Shein. What do you guys think?

P.S. Use my code 4Qjelena and get 15% off when shopping on Shein website ( valid until 31st of December).







2 comments:

  1. Fortunately to read this article, this top looks very high-end.
    It is suitable for attending some business or work places, and it looks good.

    I choose Wholesale 7 everyday to buy casual dresses and so on.

    ReplyDelete