Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

MUST HAVE ITEMS FROM SHEIN

Hello my loves! This time I am writing to you in order to present you some basic and yet modern items from Shein website. When I say basic I mean that you can really wear them not only during this season, but also in future ones. So take a look on them down below and tell me what do you think.



                                                
1. Wool Blend Glen Plaid Coat - plaid is really popular this season, no matter is it on jackets, coats, pants...



2.Turtleneck Cable Knit Sweater - these ones you must wear during winter, right? And just look at thi perfect beige colour!




3.PU Crossbody Bag With Ring Handle - I simply love this ring handle trend! And this bag can be worn during day or evening. You can easily combine it with classy  outfits, but it is also perfect for casual ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment