Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

WARMING UP FOR WINTER


Hello my loves! As you can see, I decided to present you this trendy grey coat which I got on Sammydress Fall Clothes 2017 Promotion. I did something simple here - I combined it with all black outfit and there is no room for mistake there. The coat has interesting details on sleeves and these buttons on the front make it look more interesting. It can be combined with white and beige, of course. I think it is one of the items that you can wear for a longer period of time and it will always be modern. What do you think?


USE COUPON OR CODE SammydressChen IN ORDER TO GET 10-20% OFF OR













COAT/SAMMYDRESS
DRESS/NEWYORKER
BAG/MONA
BOOTS/SAFRAN
SUNGLASSES/ZAFUL
WATCH/S.OLIVER

2 comments:

  1. Odličan post i savršen autfit! Najviše mi se sviđa kaput i torba, obožavam Monine torbe.

    Pratim te. <3

    Nova sam na Bloggeru, ovo je moj prvi post: chiccappuccino.blogspot.rs

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete