Pages

Thursday 25 January 2018

GAMISS HOME DECORATION

Hello my loves! How are you these days? I am a bit occupied with my college and ongoing exams, but when I am free, I dedicate that time to my blog. The theme of this post is obviously something a bit different than usually. I am writting to you about home decoration items which I found on website Gamiss. I don’t know what is going on with me, but lately I have such an intense wish to redecorate my room. I chose three items which you can see down below. Also, I wanted to remind you that Valentine’s day is coming up, so Gamiss Valentines gifts are a perfect choice! So, have you prepared your gifts, yet? If not, take a look on the items I decided to take. Make sure that you buy a perfect gift on Gamiss Valentines day 2018! There are so many items on Gamiss, soyour gift is waiting for you – that’s for sure! Or if you don’t want to buy a gift, go ahead and treat yourself! I picked out this cute pillowcase ( everything in my room is soon going to be black / white / gray ) , canvas wall decoration and a mirror sticker. What do you think of these ones? What colour is your favourite when it comes to room decoration?




1 comment:

  1. I ja sam potpuno odlepila za preuređivanjem enterijera i uvek se zanesem razgledajući dekoraciju, mnogo mi se dopada ovo ogledalo! :O


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete