Pages

Monday 1 January 2018

HOW TO WEAR A SUIT

Hello my loves! First of all, I want to wish you Happy New Year and a lot of love and success in 2018! I didn't lose any time and I already prepared a new post for you. This outfit is kind of a classy, but suddenly I have wish to wear suits because when I wear them I feel that I can not go wrong with the choice. And of course they give you that strength and confidence when you wear them. I totally love seeing suits on men - it is not to much effort to combine the outfit and it makes the person wearing it look so powerful. Just be careful not to go to much in masculine direction. From my point of view, you should add some feminine details to the outfit ( makeup, hairstyle, heels ). This time I wore it in a more casual way, but I totally see myself pairing this suit with heels. It all depends what is the occasion you wear it for. Do you also have love for suits?














6 comments:

  1. Divno izgledaš, i ja volim odela! :)


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vrh outfit i slike ! 🌟😍

    themorgai.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kako mi se dopada ovaj outfit. Zaista je sjajan i tebi odlično stoji ❤️❤️❤️

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oduševljena sam odelom! Izgledaš fenomenalno :)

    www.bebagottel.com

    ReplyDelete