Pages

Sunday 21 January 2018

VALENTINE'S DAY KNOCKING ON THE DOOR

Hello my loves! How are you spending these cold days? With style I hope! This time I wanted to show you this simple outfit which consists of simple black pants, white shirt and beautiful cardigan which I recieved from Zaful. The thing that attracted me to take exactly this items is the opportunity to wear it now during winter as a cardigan, and than, later during spring as a thick coat. It is such a nice touch to a simple outfit. It absolutely completes the look. What I also like about it is it’s colour. As you could have probably already seen the colours I usually wear are black, white and gray ( sometimes beige as well). The simplicity of this cardigan gives you opportunity to wear it on different ways – casual, classy.... If you like it, go ahead and check Zaful website. Considering that Valentine’s day is coming up, they offer certain discount and you have a variety of choices over there.  It is a perfect opportunity to buy some gifts for your loved ones or to treat yourself. What do you think about my choice? Would you wear it and are you considering to buy any items from Zaful?






No comments:

Post a Comment