Pages

Tuesday 23 January 2018

GREY SWEATER

Hello my loves! How are you spending these cold days? With style I hope! This time I wanted to show you this simple outfit which consists of this leather skirt and beautiful sweater I recieved from Zaful. The details that attracted me to take exactly this sweater are this cute bow details on sleeves. It is such a nice touch to this simple sweater. It absolutely completes the look. What I also like about it is it’s colour. As you could have probably already seen the colours I usually wear are black, white and gray ( sometimes beige as well). The simplicity of this sweater gives you opportunity to wear it on different ways. For example, you can wear it under a blazer and get more classy look. If you like it, go ahead and check Zaful website. Considering that Valentine’s day is coming up, they offer certain discount and you have a variety of choices over there.  It is a perfect opportunity to buy some gifts for your loved ones or to treat yourself. What do you think about my choice? Would you wear it and are you considering to buy any items from Zaful?







1 comment:

  1. Mnogo mi se dopada ovaj outfit post. Takođe, ocaj džemper je zaista divan i tebi odlično pristaje ❤️❤️❤️

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog

    ReplyDelete